Outdoor Lighting Service
The true test for any contractor in a service oriented business is how well they maintain and take care of their customer base. American National Sprinkler and lighting takes pride in servicing the needs of over 3,000 outdoor lighting service clients. The office staff coupled with our field staff are second to none in responding to customer requests quickly and efficiently. Our 13,000 square foot warehouse allows us to stock inventory and take care of any immediate client needs.
What Type Of Lighting Systems We Can Service:
- Low voltage LED landscape lighting
- low-voltage pathway lighting
- landscape lighting systems for the home
- Garden Lighting
- Front and backyard low voltage lighting
Benefits Of Maintaining a Lighting System
- You preserve the value of your initial investment by keeping your system like brand new.
- You may not realize a bulb or fixture is out and the safety and /or security of your home is compromised.
- If multiple bulbs or fixtures are not working you minimize the aesthetic beauty of the landscape.
- We can adjust the timer properly based on the changing darkness at night.
Meet Our Outdoor Lighting Service Team
The field staff has over 50 years of experience in landscape low voltage maintenance and service. You will receive the benefit of their unmatched attention to detail. The team will treat your property as if it is their own home. From halogen bulbs to LED fixtures to all different types of transformers they have the knowledge and skills to work on all types of low voltage lighting systems.
Types of Maintenance Services We Provide?
If you do not need an annual program but prefer service as we provide this as well and pride ourselves with quick turn around on all types of lighting repairs.
- We have developed an annual program which allows us to proactively maintain your lighting system.
- The office staff will call you to schedule your annual service.
- We will clean the lenses on all the lighting fixtures.
- We will bury any exposed wire and check all the electrical connections.
- Check and adjust the timer.
- Replace any halogen bulbs if necessary – which will be good for 1 year.
- If you do not need an annual program but prefer service as needed we provide this as well and pride ourselves with quick turn around on all types of lighting repairs needed.