Outdoor Lighting Design
A great lighting system is created based on individual homeowners wants, needs, and tastes. Each system should be customized specifically to that property and homeowner. We start with a free consultation where we take your ideas and input and couple that with our outdoor lighting design expertise and experience to develop the perfect plan for your property.
Our designers look at each property to create a plan that works aesthetically and within your budget. Systems can be designed in phases to account for future expansion and/or budgets. There are many different ways to bring your home to live at night - walkways, trees, gardens, patios, downlighting, special features, and the home itself to name a few.
Types of products we use to create one of a kind designs
Traditional fixtures with LED drop in bulbs
- Same as above (except limited brightness equivalents)
- Bulb replacement without replacing entire fixture
- Can modify beam spread without replacing entire fixture
Integrated LED fixtures
- Range of brightness equivalents
- Several beam spreads options
- Different color temperatures
- Filters that create different effects
Zoning, Dimming, Color Changing Systems
- Areas can be turned on and off independently
- Brightness of the system can be programmed to account for darkness
- Color of the fixtures can be changed for holidays, special occasions, or just fun.
- All controllable from your smart device
"We are friendly and easy to talk to. You have questions and we are eager to answer them! We invite you to start the conversation."
Different Effects That Make Your Property Special
Our designers have over 40 years experience transforming dark properties and bringing them to life at night. We look forward to meeting you and being a part of this outdoor lighting design project.
Paths, Walkways, and Patios
- Lit paths provide safety and security
- Walkways that are well lit are inviting
- Patio lighting can create a stay-cation feel
- Uplighting cones, peaks, and walls
- Casting shadows on walls by lighting plant material
- Highlighting addresses, chimneys, and front door entrances
- Accenting trees with uplighting (Trunks and Canopies)
- Back lighting plant material
- Downlighting from trees to imitate moonlight
- Illuminate plant beds with downlights from trees