Outdoor Lighting Service
What Type Of Lighting Systems We Can Service
- Low voltage LED landscape lighting
- Low-voltage pathway lighting
- Landscape lighting systems for the home
- Garden Lighting
- Front and backyard low voltage lighting
Benefits Of Maintaining a Lighting System
- You preserve the value of your initial investment by keeping your system like brand new.
- You may not realize a bulb or fixture is out and the safety and /or security of your home is compromised.
- If multiple bulbs or fixtures are not working you minimize the aesthetic beauty of the landscape.
- We can adjust the timer properly based on the changing darkness at night.
The true test for any contractor in a service oriented business is how well they maintain and take care of their customer base. American National Sprinkler and lighting takes pride in servicing the needs of over 3,000 outdoor lighting service clients. The office staff coupled with our field staff are second to none in responding to customer requests quickly and efficiently. Our 13,000 square foot warehouse allows us to stock inventory and take care of any immediate client needs.
Types of Maintenance Services We Provide?
If you do not need an annual program but prefer service as we provide this as well and pride ourselves with quick turn around on all types of lighting repairs.
- We have developed an annual program which allows us to proactively maintain your lighting system.
- The office staff will call you to schedule your annual service.
- We will clean the lenses on all the lighting fixtures.
- We will bury any exposed wire and check all the electrical connections.
- Check and adjust the timer.
- Replace any halogen bulbs if necessary – which will be good for 1 year.
- If you do not need an annual program but prefer service as needed we provide this as well and pride ourselves with quick turn around on all types of lighting repairs needed.
Talk To A Professional Today
Our system continues to work great, and we always appreciate getting the phones calls to let us know when it is time to schedule the opening and the closing of our system. Andres and his partner do a terrific job putting our system to bed in the fall, and opening it up again in the spring, noting any work that might need to happen before we can begin to water again the next season.
Meet Our Outdoor Lighting Service Team
With over 3,000 outdoor lighting service clients, here at American National Sprinkler and Lighting we know a thing or two about making sure our work goes above and beyond. Our field staff has over 50 years of experience in landscape low voltage maintenance and service and our office staff responds to our customers quickly and efficiently. Our 13,000 square foot warehouse allows us to stock inventory and take care of your needs.
As our customer, you will receive the benefit of our unmatched attention to detail; we will treat your property as if it were our home. To witness our outstanding service first hand, schedule a free quote to see how we can provide your home with quality products and attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I consider having a lighting system?
If you don’t have one already, having a lighting system can greatly benefit your home in more ways than one. For starters, it’ll increase how safe your home can be. With lighting added to your front yard, for example, you are less likely to be robbed at night. Adding security and safety to your home is always priceless.
Additionally, by adding a lighting system to your home, you preserve the value of your initial investment by keeping your system brand new. In fact, our staff can adjust a timer for your lighting system so it can be turned on or off, depending on the time of day. This not only increases the appeal on your home, but can also minimize your bill by not wasting electricity.
Finally, a lighting system can really just improve the overall aesthetic beauty of the landscape of your home. By adding certain features to your yard, your home can instantly get the makeover it deserves. Having our staff look over and install the lighting system you have, we can make sure every light is working to enhance the look of your home.
How quickly can I have my lighting system installed?
We understand everyone has a busy schedule and are committed to installing your lighting system as quickly as possible. Because of this, we not only work seven days a week to accommodate for working families, but we have developed a scheduling program to minimize the time you need to be at home. Once we have scheduled a time to install your lighting system, the rest is taken care of.
What happens if I need extra maintenance?
We provide our customers with a service to quickly solve any issue that may come up with your lighting system.
- Clean lenses on all lighting fixtures
- Check and adjust the lighting timer
- Bury any exposed wire and check all the electrical connections
- Replace any halogen bulbs