Underground Sprinkler System
The Benefits of an Underground Sprinkler System
Underground sprinkler systems are the easiest and most efficient way to hydrate your commercial or residential landscape with just the right amount of water, in the right place, at the right time. A properly installed system offers the following advantages:
- Save valuable time and money by eliminating the need to water with a garden hose
- Add value to your property and increase its selling price
- Protect your landscape investment by releasing the right amount of water on a consistent basis
- Feel confident that your yard is being cared for even while you are away
Schedule a Free Quote
Our sprinkler team can install an underground sprinkler system on your residential or commercial property
Contact Us Today
Easy, Hassle-Free Installation
Most residential and smaller commercial underground sprinkler systems can be installed in just one day! If you have a larger property or weather conditions slow down the installation process, we’ll work around your schedule to get your system up and running as quickly and simply as possible.
Simplify Your System with American National
At American National Sprinkler & Lighting, our underground sprinkler systems are designed to maximize the health, growth and beauty of your landscape while minimizing the amount of effort required by you. American National underground sprinkler systems:
- Utilize the latest, most advanced technology and are completely self-sufficient
- Involve minimal user interaction and require just minor seasonal adjustments
- Are easily adjusted with the press of a button or turn of a dial on your system's control panel
- Work on a timed cycle and automatically turn off when finished or when it starts to rain
Worried About the Effect of Installation On Your Landscape?
Our state of the art machinery allows us to install the piping underground through just a slit in the lawn. Barely noticeable from the street, these small markings will quickly heal within three to four weeks of installation.
Talk To A Professional Today
Our system continues to work great, and we always appreciate getting the phones calls to let us know when it is time to schedule the opening and the closing of our system. Andres and his partner do a terrific job putting our system to bed in the fall, and opening it up again in the spring, noting any work that might need to happen before we can begin to water again the next season.
October 16, 2019