Top 5 Reasons Why You Need LED Outdoor Lighting
Picking The Right Outdoor Lighting Shouldn't Be This Hard
Have you considered getting outdoor lighting to illuminate your beautiful home? Maybe you have a garden or pathway you want to shine bright during the night? Perhaps you just want the security of exterior lighting so you can feel safe when it’s dark out?
With all the information out there on the types of landscape lighting, we know it can get confusing and even overwhelming at times. However, if you have not figured it out yet, the best option for outdoor lighting is LED lights.
Why is LED the best option for landscape lighting?
LED Outdoor Lighting Is More Cost Efficient, Durable, Versatile, Eco Friendly, and Longer Lasting
- Traditional exterior lights use 20-30 watt light bulbs but LED lights use more efficient light bulbs, requiring less changing of bulbs. With less changing and replacing of light bulbs comes less money spent buying new bulbs, which means more money saved.
- LED lights are tough, real tough. LED lights can withstand real nasty weather conditions so you can rest assured knowing that they will be able to tolerate all the Chicagoland seasons like snow, rain, and excessive heat.
- Color changing without having to change the lamp is another reason LED lights are the only choice. From red, amber, blue, green, and many more, if you want to coordinate with the upcoming holiday or your favorite sports team you can!
- LED lights help save Mother Nature. LED bulbs use a lot less energy and heat than traditional bulbs so while you illuminate your beautiful home you can rest easy knowing you are doing it in an Eco friendly matter!
- LED light bulbs have an incredible lifespan. Unlike most traditional lights, LED bulbs do not need to be changed every couple of months. The average lifespan of LED light bulbs is over 50,000 hours! You could run them 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you still wouldn't have to consider changing them for 11 years! That is 20-25 times longer than a typical halogen, and 8-10 times longer than a typical CFL bulb!
So now that you know the amazing benefits of LED lighting, it's time to implement them for your own home!
At American National Sprinkler & Lighting we only use the latest LED lighting technology for all new outdoor lighting installations. We would love to give you a free quote and show you what LED outdoor lighting can do for your home!
If you have any questions please give us a call at (847) 566-0099 or visit our website www.americannationalco.com